LEGO City Flatbed Truck 60017

way better then expected, November 6, 2013
By Bobby F. Reynolds "adhdferret" (Millmont. PA)
Lego designers are smart people is all I gotta say the flatbed truck is cool as can be. First off the put stops for the wheels on the flatbed so the car will stay on the back. Second that car is really cool looking when complete. The truck is solid sept for the rear winch it is a pain to spool back on there always getting tangled up.
Over all there is nothing they could have done to prevent this I feel. You get two mini figs with a coffee cup and the female has a briefcase. That slides behind the seat in the red car perfectly.

Awesome, January 18, 2013
By Matt Kerns -
WE loved this lego package. My son buiklds it over and over. The instructions are easy for him(5yrs) to follow.

My 4-yr old LOVES this!, April 15, 2013
By Lauren C. Morris "Torre's Mama" (CT) -
Can't really go wrong with Legos! This set was especially fun for my 4-year old son who is fascinated with tow trucks and flat beds (thanks to CARS and Mater).

The string used for the winch is very easily tangled, but my little guy is still learning to be gentle with these things. He did well following the directions with some help. It took him about 1.5 hours to complete in 2 separate sittings, but he was dedicated to it! I think an older and more advanced builder could complete it more easily.

I'm thankful for the Lego City line because they don't have violent themes like some of the other Lego lines.

flatbed truck, March 4, 2013
By Judith Zucker -
Greatly absorbed grandson's attention while both constructing and playing with vehicle. More focus should be placed on alternative models to be built with same pieces, so that more use could be made of kit

A gift to my nephew, February 8, 2014
By Luz -
My nephew really enjoys playing with legos and was really happy when he opened his present. I would recommend this product.

Great toy, February 4, 2014
By Thomas Drefs -
Fast shiping, my kids are happy with the toy. no complains with Lego toys. the kids can play with them after years.
Totally Awesome, January 31, 2014
By DE Navarro "NavWorks Press" (Greater Los Angeles) -
Lego is always awesome. Top notch company with top notch products. A little pricey, but when you are the best you can be the price leader.